Popular Social Media
Popular Social Media, Social Networks and Social Networking Sites.
- Facebook: Create your own page/wall, social networking, get back in touch with old friends and be reminded why you did not keep in touch in the first place.
- Google+: Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Check out Circles, Events and Hangouts, just a few of the things we've been working on.
- Twitter: Twitter is a real-time information network. Users send out instant text notices to other users. These notices "tweets" can be up to 140 characters.
- Digg: Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. A web site or blog has a "digg" button on it. If you like the content you "digg it" (click the button). The more people digg the higher the content is listed for others to see.
- Stumbleupon: Rate and Share Websites StumbleUpon helps you discover and share great websites. Thier recommendation engine helps to match the web content you see with your interests.
- Reddit: Reddit is a source for what's new and popular on the web. Users vote content up or down.
- Delicious: Delicious is a Social Bookmarking service, which means you can save all your bookmarks online, share them with other people, and see what other people are bookmarking.
- Mixx: Use YourMixx to tailor the content categories, tags, specific users and groups, and we'll deliver the top-rated content as chosen by you and people who share your passions.
- ClipMarks: can see clips of text, images or video about all sorts of topics that people find while surfing the web.
- Faves: Bookmark favorite sites. Follow likeminded people or build your own following.
- Blinklist: Discover, Blink, Share. A powerful productivity tool that makes is much easier for anyone to share and save links for later.
- easyBM: Bookmark your favorite websites.
- coRank: A place where you can create or visit pages where you can add whatever things you find interesting on the web.
- Wirefan: Social Bookmarking.